CarryMinati is one of India’s most well-known YouTubers & Singer. On his YouTube channel, he is most known for his comedy skits and reaction/roast videos.
first Jan 2019, He rose to fame with his diss track “Bye Pewdiepie”. With more than 33.7 million subscribers, CarryMinati is a proud owner of the YouTube diamond play button.
CarryMinati started his music career with DAARU DAARU DAARU” she is back, On 5 June 2020.
In 2020, CarryMinati is the only one whose video YouTube vs TikTok video got down TikTok app rating from 4.5 stars to 1+ stars in India.
Born and Family
CarryMinati’s actual name is Ajey Nagar. He was born in Faridabad, Haryana, on June 12, 1999. Gemini is his zodiac sign. He attended DPS in Faridabad, Haryana, until the 11th grade. He finished his 12th grade through open and distance learning.
His brother, Yash Nagar, is a record producer/DJ who handles Wily Frenzy. There isn’t a lot of information available regarding his private life.
|Real Name||Ajey Nagar|
|Born||12 June 1999|
|Age||23 Year (as per 2022)|
|Height||5′ 5” or 165cm|
|School||Delhi Public School, Faridabad|
|Father Name||Vivek Nagar|
|Siblings||Yash Nagar (Brother)|
|Debut||YouTube: COD Ghosts|
|Net Worth||Approx 5 Million USD|
|Year Active||2014 – Present|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
|Tattoo||On his right arm, he has a tattoo that reads “Nama: Shivai.”|
At the age of eight, he became acquainted with YouTube in 2008-2009. After seeing football lessons on YouTube, he was inspired to create his own YouTube channel.
In 2014, he launched his own YouTube channel, ‘Stealth Fearzz,’ where he posted videos about football techniques and tutorials. Later, he started a new YouTube account called ‘Addicted A1,’ where he posted gameplay commentary videos.
In his commentary videos, he used to imitate Bollywood celebrities Shah Rukh Khan and Sunny Deol, but his YouTube channel did not receive many views or subscribers. After that, he renamed his channel CarryDeol and began posting gameplay roast videos.
He earned a gold play button in 2017 for reaching 1 million followers on his YouTube channel.
Carryminati started his music career with Yaalgaar, in June 2020.
In the same year, he launched ‘CarryIsLive,’ another YouTube channel. With His Golden Play Button, CarryMinati, His YouTube diss tune, “Bye PewDiePie,” against the famous Swedish YouTuber Felix Kjellberg, better known as PewDiePie, gained him a lot of attention.
TRIGGER with Vibgyor (2019), ‘Zindagi‘ with Wily Frenzy (2020), and ‘Warrior‘ with Wily Frenzy are some of CarryMinati’s collaborative tunes (2020).
On Bhuvan Bam‘s channel ‘BB Ki Vines,’ Deepak Kalal,’ and Dhinchak Pooja,’ he created roast films that are incredibly famous on YouTube.
Most Viewed Video of Carry Minati
|2021||CANCEL CULTURE ORGANIZATION||20 Million|
|2020||Stop Making Assumptions||74 Million|
|2019||Tiktok Evolution 2019||66 Million|
|2019||No More Single||57 Million|
|2020||Zindagi||ft. Wily Frenzy|
|2020||Warrior||ft. Wily Frenzy|
|2020||Yalgaar||ft. Wily Frenzy|
|Actor||Robert Downey Jr. and Tom Cruise|
His roast video titled “YouTube Vs TikTok – The End” became the most popular on YouTube India in May 2020, and the hashtag #CarryMinatiRoastVideo trended on Twitter.
On the other hand, YouTube removed the video, claiming grounds such as cyberbullying and the use of harsh language.
His followers accused the Tik Tok producers stated in the video of being behind the removal, and review bombed the Tik Tok app on Google Play, dropping its ratings from 4+ stars to 1+ stars.
How started YouTube vs TikTok battle?
The war of words between the content creators started with TikTok user Amir Siddiqui posting a video calling out YouTubers.
In his video, Siddiqui compared both the mediums and highlighted the unity of the TikTok community. He also accused YouTubers of plagiarising TikTok content. He even tried to instigate creators who roast, to respond to him.
CarryMinati response, he dissected Siddiqui’s video line-by-line. From his grammar slip-ups, using hashtags to garner attention to how he gains sympathy through his videos, CarryMinati pointed out Amir’s various shortcomings.
Then Amir Siddiqui posted a video again, giving his side of the story. He explained that he is not against YouTube as a platform but a few users.
Siddiqui shared that he was against cyberbullying and only wanted to call out creators who roast people, leading to further harassment. He shared that he hoped CarryMinati would take a stand and influence young people against bullying.
Taking his roast in stride, Siddiqui shared that he has taken the criticism sportingly.
After that, Carryminati’s video was removed for violating terms of service. then many superstars were supported to Carryminati, vai Twitter and use hashtag #justiceforcarry.
- Carryminati, Popularly known as the Roast King of India.
- He became worried about his Economics test while taking his 12th board examinations and chose to drop out of school. He went on to finish his 12th grade through distance learning.
- In his early adolescence, he suffered from a variety of health problems; due to his obesity, he subsequently joined a gym and began to follow diet management routines to lose weight.
- He was named one of Time Magazine‘s top ten Next Generation Leaders at the age of 19.
- When asked how he came up with the idea for roast videos, he claimed it came out of nowhere in an interview. I was preparing for impending exams while on a Skype conversation with a friend. He’d sent a movie to lighten the atmosphere in one message, claiming he’d sent me notes to study. Despite the provocative clickbait title, I quickly realized there was nothing ‘dirty’ about it, and it had gotten a lot of attention. As a result, I made a video of my reactions to that video, which was well-received. Since then, I’ve been doing it.”
- Deepak Char, his business manager, assists him.
- In May 2020, he achieved another YouTube milestone by receiving a diamond YouTube play button.
- On his right arm, he has a tattoo that reads “Nama: Shivai.”
- Bheem Narula, a Haryanvi musician and the owner of the YouTube channel MovieTalkies, have both issued him a YouTube ban for producing roast videos.
- “To Kaise hai aap log,” he says at the start of each of his YouTube videos.
- He is the only Indian YouTuber who has met Tom Cruise, the Hollywood celebrity. In an interview, he described his encounter with Tom Cruise, saying, “Tom Cruise is truly a very modest man too, that’s what I made of him in the 2 minutes I got to chat to him.” My network, One Digital Entertainment, and my management team spent days and nights working on getting this chance for me.”
Social Media Platforms
- Social Media
- Interview with his kith & Kins
Here was all the information about CarryMinati that we could gather. If you want to know more about him, then go ahead and follow him on the above social platforms of CarryMinati.
I hope you would like this information, suggest a name in the comment box on which you want another biography. I will provide 100% of the information about him or her.