Gur Sidhu is an Indian Punjabi singer and a music producer as well. He is famous among youngsters for his “8 Parche” song.
Guru Sidhu’s real name is Gursimran Singh Sidhu. If you are looking for his biography/wiki that is 100% accurate then you are on the right page.
If you are visiting sksbiography first time then don’t forget to check other articles that you can find at the bottom of this page.
|Real name||Gursimran Singh Sidhu|
|Nick Name||Gur Sidhu, Simmu|
|Physically Weight||65+ KG|
Gur Sidhu’s real name is Gursimran Singh Sidhu. He was born on 11 July 1997 in Village Chak Fateh Singh Wala, Near Bhucho Mandi, Bathinda, Punjab.
His nickname is Simmu. His height is 6 feet 2 inches. As a profession, he is an Indian Singer, Music Composer, and Lyricist associated with Punjabi music and Punjabi cinema.
He has a great personality and a magical voice that makes everyone happy. Gur Sidhu is settled in Canada and his family lives in India.
As a music composer, he is famous for ‘8 Parche’, ‘Regret’, ‘Pyar Bolda’, ‘Taare’ with Sidhu Moose Wala. His 8 Parche song crossed 400 million views on youtube.
When he was a child, he likes singing. And there is a Harmonium in his home. With this, he practices singing. It made his interest more in music and singing.
In school, he plays harmonium and sing’s “National Anthem” in the morning prayer. This is the time when for the first time, the school management sent students to “DD Jalandhar Studio” in Bathinda. And here he recorded his first song “Dhan Ne Maa De Putt Jina De Surme Watna Te Jaan Gye Lutaa”.
In his childhood, he was a lazy boy. Therefore sometimes he gets scold by his father.
- His first song was Moved On that released on 08 May 2019.
- He gained popularity with ‘8 Parche’, ‘Regret’, ‘Pyar Bolda’, song. In just a single year his song “8 Parche” gained 400 Million views on YouTube.
- Later that his song “Pyar Bolda” released with Jassa Dhillion in October 2020 viewed 40 Million times on YouTube.
- In the same year, his song “Bro Oye” released by White Hill Music gave him great popularity and this is the song with which he got breakthrough/success.
- The first song sung, written, and composed for the Punjabi feature film “Ardab Mutiyaran” was “Challa”.
- His recent song released on “Brown Town Music” is “Vaddi Galbaat”, which crossed 100K views on YouTube in just 3 hours.
- He likes Reggaeton music of Spanish and he wants to work in Hollywood especially with J. Balvin.
The combination of his struggle and his passion for work is the reason for his success. When he was a child, he belonged to a middle-class family.
In his family, his father and grandfather also like music. Therefore there is a harmonium in his house with which he practice/rehas his singing.
It helps him and made a great interest in music and singing. His parents also encourage him to sing. His grandfather Sardar Harnek Singh Sidhu was his main supporter.
In school, his teacher also encouraged him to become a singer. When he was in class 8, the school management sent him to DD Jalandhar Studio in Bathinda, where he recorded his first song. This the first recorded song in his career.
Fir resolve our family’s financial problems, he made a decision to go abroad to earn money. Therefore after the class of 12th (from Mahindra Pubic School, Chak Fateh Singh Wala, Bathinda, Punjab), he did his IELTS and moved to Canada at the age of 19.
In starting days things are not easy in Canada. In his initial days, he worked in a Plastic factory
And after some time here (in Canada) he released his first song “Moved On”.
Later on, he released the “8 Parche” song, one of the most popular song.
Music companies with worked with him
- White Hill Music
- Brown Town Music
- Swagger Music
- Jass Records
- Desi Junction
- Bang Music
- Yash Raj Films
- Speech Records
|Contact For Booking||+16479047002|
|Email for Booking||[email protected]|
|Full name||Gursimran Singh Sidhu|
|Mother name||Rupinder Kaur|
|Father Name||Sukhvir Singh Sidhu|
|Grandfather name||Sardar Harnek Singh|
|Date Of Birth||11 July 1997|
|Hometown||Chak Fateh Singh Wala, Near Bhucho Mandi, Bathinda, Punjab|
|Phone||iPhone XS Max|
Passionate: For his work
Debut track: Sarkare
- His heartbroken at the age of 18
- He has fear of water.
- His favourite music instrument is Tumbi
- His favourite food is Osmow’s chicken on the rock
- Guru Sidhu favourite music is reggaeton music of Spanish
- Mercedes G Wagon 6×6 is his dream car.
- He is very punctual, he becomes angry if someone doesn’t complete the work in a given time.
- Gur Sidhu mention that if he had not become a singer then try a career as video maker
Here are the best photos of guru sidhu. We hope you will like them
Gur Sidhu always suggest others to do whatever you want, but with the right way.
He is a hard-working person and he is this much passionate for his work that he likes to do music & singing in his free time.
We hope you like this article. If you have any question or query then let us know by the comment section.