Jaspreet Singh Bajwa Aka Jass Bajwa is an Actor, Singer and lyricist, associated with Punjabi music as well as the film industry. He is also a social activist.
He is participating in the agitation against the 3 agricultural-related laws enacted by the Indian Government.
As a singer, he eventually made his singing debut in 2014 with the album Chakvi Mandeer. Jass Bajwa limelight with this album.
His acting debut in the Punjabi films with Thug Life (2017) and Doorbeen (2019).
His’s age, net worth, height, affairs, education, and other information may be found in the sections below. Go ahead and go through the specifics.
Born and Family
Jass Bajwa is a Punjabi lyricist and singer who works in the Punjabi music industry. On June 25, 1988, he was born into a Sikh family in Village Heran, Raikot, Ludhiana, India.
He stands around 5’8″ tall. Jaspreet Singh Bajwa is Jass Bajwa’s actual name. Jass has loved singing since he was a youngster, and he continues to sing in his entering class.
His parents, however, disliked singing and advised him to concentrate on his work.
He had difficulty in his throat in ninth grade, and he couldn’t talk correctly. The doctor told him he wouldn’t be able to sing again, but God was with him. He recently got married.
|Real Name||Jaspreet Singh Bajwa|
|Born||25 June 1988|
|Birthplace||Village Heran, Raikot, Ludhiana|
|Height||5′ 8” or 174cm|
|Siblings||Sister and Brother (Name unknown)|
|Year Active||2013 – Present|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
After a long battle to get into the music industry, he eventually made his singing debut in 2014 with the album Chakvi Mandeer.
In 2015, he published his second album, “Jatt Sauda,” which was likewise a smash and received a lot of positive feedback from young people.
He tried his hand at acting after establishing himself as a musician and made his acting debut in the Punjabi films Thug Life (2017) and Doorbeen (2019).
In 2017, he released several singles, including Nose Pin and Dil De Raje, which is one of Jass Bajwa’s most successful tracks. On November 10th, 2018, he will release his fourth album, “Jatt Nation.”
|2014||Chakvi Mandeer||Panj-aab Records||8|
|2015||Jatt Sauda||Crown Records||9|
|2017||Urban Zimidar||Speed Records||9|
|2018||Jatt Nation||Ripple Music Studios||9|
|2014||Tera Time||Panj-aab Records|
|2016||Nose Pin||Crown Records|
|2017||Dil De Raje||Crown Records|
|2017||Satrangi Titli||Speed Records|
|2017||Excuse Me||Speed Records|
|2017||Gabru Ni Bolda||Western Penduz|
|2018||Butterfly||White Hill Music|
|2018||Don’t Judge Me||Ripple Music Studios|
|2019||Veham Jatt Da||Ghaint Geet LTD|
|2019||Little Bit||Nupur Audio|
|Sep 9, 2020||Khrey Khrey Jatt||Speed Records|
|Male Singer||Debi Makhsoospuri
|Food||Chicken, Punjabi Food|
- With his debut album, “Chakvi Mandeer,” he rose to prominence.
- The entire album “Chakvi Mandeer” was a smash hit.
- He went on to perform many additional popular songs after that, and he became a well-known Punjabi singer.
- He is a huge “Gurdas Mann” enthusiast.
- Jaspreet Singh is Jass Bajwa’s actual name.
- He has established himself as the most sought after vocalist in the Punjabi music business in a very short period of time.
- After a long effort to break through, he eventually made his singing debut in 2014 with the album “Chakvi Mandeer.”
- This album was an instant smash, with songs like Cat-walk and Chakvi Mandeer becoming extremely popular among young people.
- He has also competed in a professional Kabaddi event.
- He tried his hand at acting after establishing himself as a musician and made his acting debut in the Punjabi film Thug Life in 2017.
- Due to farmer protest (2020-21), On his wedding day, a farmer’s flag was carried in front of his car.
Jas Bajwa has struggled a lot for the peasant movement but some people say that Jas Bajwa is an agent of the Congress party he has joined it to spoil the peasant movement.
But only time will tell how much truth there is in this matter. At the moment in the video below Jass Bajwa has given his explanation, watch that video
Social Media Platforms
- Social Media
- Interview with his kith & Kins
- Interview link – On Gabru (2019), On Pitara Tv (Jan 2021), Cine Punjabi (May 2021), Bollywood Tadka Punjabi (July 2021), Cine Punjabi (Aug 2021).
- Live Videos Link – Live lecture at Sanjukat Kisan Morcha, Live Conference,
Here was all the information about Jass Bajwa that we could gather. If you want to know more about him, then go ahead and follow him on the above social platforms of Jass Bajwa.
I hope you would like this information, suggest a name in the comment box on which you want another biography. I will provide 100% of the information about him or her.