Shree Brar is a famous Punjabi singer and composer who rose to fame after publishing some of the most popular and thrilling songs on YouTube. He made his singing debut in 2016 with the song Prince of Patiala.
December 2020, Shree brar released the song Kisaan Anthem, In the song, he supported the peasant movement against three farmers laws in India and encouraged the peasantry, which led the government to file a case against him for promoting gun culture.
Since then, Shree Brar’s popularity has grown worldwide. Read on to know more about him.
Born and Family
Shree was born in the city of Chandigarh. He is of Indian origin. Shree, who was born into a Punjabi family, practises Sikhism and belongs to the Jatt caste.
He grew up in Silwala Khurd, Hanumangarh, Rajasthan. For his elementary schooling, he was enrolled at DAV Public School Patiala.
He later graduated from the Government College of Art in Chandigarh. Shree has had a strong desire to work in the Punjabi music industry since he was a child.
He even travelled to Chandigarh to realise his ambition. He even said that when he was 16, he used to create songs.
|Full Name||Pawan Deep Singh|
|Date of Birth||1990|
|Birth Place||Chandigarh, India|
|Profession||Musician and Songwriter|
|Hometown||Silwala Khurd, Hanumangarh, Rajasthan, India|
|School||DAV Public School, Patiala, Punjab, India|
|College / University||Government College of Art, Chandigarh, India|
|Skin Complexion||Fair Brown|
Shree Brar is a renowned Punjabi singer and composer who rose to prominence after releasing some of the most popular and thrilling songs on YouTube.
He made his singing debut in 2016 with the song Prince of Patiala. He has performed a number of Punjabi songs. Brar has also worked with well-known vocalists.
Cash Chak, Bhabi Mankrit Aulakh, Royal Blood, First Crime, Sarpanchi, Mere Wargi, and other works are among his most recent.
In 2020, he released six songs, including Bhabi, Mahindra Thar, Dubai Wale, Gun Puchdi, Vail, and others. He just published the song Jaan, which has received over 6 million views.
|Oct 21, 2016||Prince of Patiala||Himself||–|
|May 25, 2018||Koi Na||Himself||Los Pro|
|Jun 18, 2018||Gangster Bande||Himself||Gold Media Records|
|Aug 23, 2018||Royal Blood||Himself||Hanjiii Music|
|Aug 30, 2018||Cash Chak||Himself||E3UK Records|
|Sep 15, 2018||Chandigarh||Sippy Gill||SagaHits|
|Dec 1, 2018||Yaar Graribaaz||Dilpreet Dhillon
|Apr 27||Mere Wargi||Himself||Bamb Beats|
|Sep 1||First Crime||Harsimran||Yaar Anmulle Records|
|Feb 19||Gun Puchdi||Himself||Ripple Music|
|Jun 26||Vail||Mankirt Aulakh||Mankirt Aulakh|
|July 7||Dubai Wale||Himself||T-Series|
|Aug 5||40 Botlan||Vicky||Rehaan Records|
|Nov 21||Class||Himself||Shree Brar|
|Oct 10||Bhabi||Mankirt Aulakh||Shree Brar|
|Dec 1||Jaan||Feat. Barbie Maan||Thuglife Records|
|Dec 8||Kisan Anthem||Feat. Mankirat Aulakh, Afsana Khan, Jordan||Shree Brar|
|Jan 12||Balam Ka System||Fazilpuria & Afsana Khan||White Hill Dhaakad|
|March 1||Ali Baba||Mankirat Aulakh||Mankirat Aulakh|
|March 9||Kisaan anthem 2||Shree Brar, Nishwan Bhullar & Rupinder Handa||Shree Brar|
|March 21||Dushmani||Himself||Flamme Music|
|March 22||6 Raflaan||Mankirat Aulakh & Gurlez Akhtar||Mankirat Aulakh|
|April 27||Deeyan||Himself||Shree Brar|
|May 12||Kingdom||Himself, Gagan Kokri & Bohemia||Saga Music|
|June 13||Badmashi||Mankirat Aulakh & Gurlez Akhtar||Mankirat Aulakh|
|July 1||Saari Saari Raat||Himself & Pragati||White Hill Dhaakad|
|July 5||Punjab Laapta||Himself & Jass Bajwa||Shree Brar|
|July 5||Duniya||Himself||Shree Brar|
|Aug 1||Peshi||Himself & Yuvraj||Shree Brar|
|Aug 19||Democracy||Himself||Shree Brar|
|Sep 11||Reason||Prabh Jass||Kabira Records|
|Sep 21||Goli||Himself & Raunaq||Planet Recordz Inc|
|Nov 13||2 Raflan||Mankirat Aulakh & Gurlez Akhtar||Mankirat Aulakh|
|Nov 16||Qatal||Feat Jordan Sandhu||SagaHits|
|Nov 20||Russi Nu Mnaa Laina||Jordan Sandhu||White Hill Music|
|Nov 20||Fateh Anthem||Himself||Shree Brar|
|Nov 25||Ok Report||Gurlez Akhtar & Jagg Sidhu||New time Records|
|Nov 29||Maan Sohneya||Yuvraj & Simar Kaur||Sky Digital|
|Male Singer||Babbu Maan, Debi Makhsoospuri|
- Brar enjoys listening to the music of Sippy Gill, Sukhe, and Babbu Maan.
- In one week, his most recent single, Booha, received 8 million views.
- When he was in eighth grade, he was obsessed with Punjabi songs and lyrics.
- Brar is a fitness enthusiast.
- He is also pals with Dilpreet Dhillon, his Yaar Graribaaz co-star.
- On YouTube, his song Bhabi has earned over 80 million views.
- December 2020, Shree brar released the song Kisaan Anthem, In the song, he supported the peasant movement against three farmers laws in India and encouraged the peasantry, which led the government to file a case against him for promoting gun culture.
- Shree brar’s voice is similar to Babbu Maan (Punjabi Famous Singer).
- He was gone to jail for his song Jaan. Unofficially the real reason for his imprisonment was not Jaan song but Kisan Anthem
Social Media Platforms
- Social Media
- Interview with his kith & Kins
- Shree Brar Interviere on Balle Balle Tv in 2019 – Click here
- SHREE BRAR Exclusive Interview – Delhi Singhu Border (Jan 2021) – Cine Punjabi
- Lyricist Shree Brar की गिरफ़्तारी बनी Controversial, राजनितिक पार्टियां उठा रही सवाल (Feb 2021) – Dainik Savera
- ਜ਼ਮਾਨਤ ਤੋਂ ਬਾਅਦ ਦਿੱਲੀ ਧਰਨੇ ‘ਚ ਪਹੁੰਚੇ Shree Brar ਦਾ Interview (Feb 2021) – Pro Punjab Tv
- Shree Brar Live Speech at Farmers Protest Kundali Singhu Border Delhi (feb 2021) – Bolly fry
- Shree Brar Very Emotional Interview at Delhi Singhu Border – Farmer Protest (April 2021) – Cine Punjabi
- ਪੰਜਾਬੀ ਗਾਇਕ Shree Brar ਨੇ ਲਿਖੇ ਜੇਲ ਵਿੱਚ ਕਈ ਗਾਣੇ (May 2021) – Connect FM Canada
- Shree Brar Very Proud Moment – Kisan Union Leader Support Shree Brar at His Home Town Hanumangarh (April 2021) – Cine Punjabi
- Shree Brar ਨੇ ਕੀਤੇ ਵੱਡੇ ਖੁਲਾਸੇ Writers ਨੂੰ ਨਹੀਂ ਮਿਲਦਾ ਬਣਦਾ ਹੱਕ ਕਿਹਾ ਮੈ Sucide ਕਰਨ ਲਗਾ ਸੀ – (10 Dec 2021) – Savera Tv
Here was all the information about Shree Brar that we could gather. If you want to know more about him, then go ahead and follow him on the above social platforms of Shree Brar.
I hope you would like this information, suggest a name in the comment box on which you want another biography. I will provide 100% of the information about him or her.