Simiran Kaur Dhadli is a well-known Punjabi singer and lyricist. She is famous for her song ‘Sahiba,’ which was a great accomplishment for her. Read on for more information about her.
Born and Family
Simiran Kaur Dhadli is a well-known Punjabi singer, lyricist, and composer in the Punjabi music industry. Her birthplace is Ambala, Haryana, India, where she was born on September 4, 1997.
She attended Army Public School in Ambala and earned her master’s degree from Punjab University in Chandigarh.
Simiran Kaur Dhadli used to perform old Punjabi folk songs and upload Instagram clips throughout her school and college days, but these little efforts did not get her any recognition.
After her Sahiba Punjabi Song, which was inspired by the Sahiba-Mirza Love Story, where Dhadli stated via Lyrics that Sahiba was Innocent.
|Real Name||Simran Kaur Dhadli|
|Born||04 September 1997|
|Age||24 Year (as per 2021)|
|Birthplace||Ambala, Haryana, India|
|Height||5′ 6” or 168cm|
|School||Army Public School, Ambala|
|University||Punjab University, Chandigarh|
|Occupation||Singer, Lyricist, Composer|
|Year Active||2018 – Present|
|Contact No.||098788 39338|
Simiran Kaur debuted in the music industry with the song “Marjaneya,” which was published by E Factory. Later, she released the song “Sahiba,” which was a major hit and earned a lot of positive feedback from the public.
Her wonderful voice and melodies that improve the image of women amaze the listeners. In the year 2020, she released the single “Nazraan” with Himanshi Khurana, which was published on Speed Records.
Barood Wargi, Reality Check, Puthi Matt, and Notaan Wali Dhauns were among the songs she released in 2021.
In 2021, Her song Lahu Di Awaaz became a part of the controversy as in this song she was talking about the culture of Punjab and targeting the new generation. This song was liked by many people and opposed by many.
She also sang a feminine version of Garry Sandhu’s song “Good Luck,” which included Raj Shoker.
|2019||Yaar Maar||Anmol Gagan Maan|
|2019||Sahiba||Dictator Music Gang|
|2021||Barood Wargi||Brand B|
|2021||Reality Check||Brand B|
|2021||Puthi Matt||Hakeem Space|
|2021||Notaan Wali Dhauns||Brand B|
|2021||Good Luck||Fresh Media Records|
- When Simiran Kaur’s song “Sahiba” became famous, Bob Randhawa released the opposite song, Mirza Bolda, which became a hot topic on the internet for a few days.
- After she released her song “Lahu Di Awaaz”, Simiran Kaur received both hate and applause from the audience although many people reported her account due to which her Instagram Account was banned. Even after this Simiran Kaur has promised that she will release another sequel of “Lahu Di Awaaz” in reply for her haters.
- Song Lahu Di Awaaj, Meeti Kalher who is also a female singer, gym trainer and social media influencer had her copywrite claim deleted from youtube, she also gave a statement that whatever simiran said against her in the song she doesn’t care but simiran has used her content against his will so she has deleted the song by claiming copyright.
- She is fond of Old folk songs and loves to sing them.
- She is also a Poet and Lyricist.
- Recently her Instagram account was banned due to a few controversies.
Social Media Platforms
|Youtube||Simiran Kaur Dhadli||https://www.youtube.com/c/SimiranKaurDhadli/featured|
- Social Media
- Interview with his kith & Kins
- Interview link –Cine Punjabi (2019), Bollywood Tadka Punjab (2020), Kuvansh Records (2020)
- Some Videos Link related about Song Lahu Di Awaaj – Public Review by Prime Youth Tv (2021), Harnek Singh New Zealand (2021), Mukh Mantri Channi (2021).
Here was all the information about Simiran Kaur Dhadli that we could gather. If you want to know more about him, then go ahead and follow him on the above social platforms of Simiran Kaur Dhadli.
I hope you would like this information, suggest a name in the comment box on which you want another biography. I will provide 100% of the information about him or her.